This November Paavo Järvi reunites with the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra for performances both at home in Amsterdam and on tour in Asia. Two sold out performances in the legendary Concertgebouw concert hall with soloist Lang Lang performing Beethoven’s 2nd Piano Concerto precede the tour itself which takes the musicians across Taiwan and Japan. Lang Lang joins Paavo Järvi and the orchestra in Tokyo, Nagoya and Kawasaki in a programme that also includes the overture to Wagner’s Tannhäuser and Brahms Symphony No.4.
- THE NHK SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA EXTENDS PAAVO JÄRVI’S CONTRACT TO AUGUST 2022
- PAAVO JÄRVI AND THE ROYAL CONCERTGEBOUW ORCHESTRA TOUR ASIA
- “Radiant modesty” – Live Broadcast with the Berlin Philharmonic on 12 Oct 2019, 19:00 (CET)
- “THE BRAHMS CODE”
- Paavo Järvi makes his début as Chief Conductor and Music Director of the Tonhalle-Orchester Zürich on 2 October
- Olivier Messiaen – first CD release