The January 2018 issue of Gramophone celebrates an exceptional conducting dynasty, the Järvi family – Paavo and Kristjan and their father Neeme, who recently celebrated his 80th birthday. Editor-in-Chief James Jolly met with them all to talk about the life of a maestro and the art of recording.
- PAAVO JÄRVI LAUNCHES 2019 WITH THE NEW YORK PHILHARMONIC
- START OF A GOLDEN AGE FOR TONHALLE-ORCHESTER ZÜRICH
- OPUS KLASSIK AWARD FOR BRAHMS SYMPHONY NO.2 & OVERTURES
- ESTONIAN FESTIVAL ORCHESTRA AT THE BBC PROMS
- THE ESTONIAN FESTIVAL ORCHESTRA DEBUTS TO CRITICAL ACCLAIM AT BBC PROMS & ELBPHILHARMONIE
- PAAVO JÄRVI CONDUCTS THE BERLIN PHILHARMONIC “EUROPAKONZERT” ON 1ST MAY FROM BAYREUTH