2018 celebrates the 100th anniversary of Estonian Independence and to mark the occasion Paavo Järvi is taking the Estonian Festival Orchestra on its first major European tour in January with concerts in Tallinn, Brussels, Zurich, Cologne, Berlin, Vienna and Luxembourg, together with soloist, Viktoria Mullova. The orchestra’s debut recording is released simultaneous to the tour on Alpha Classics featuring Shostakovich Symphony No.6 and Sinfonietta, both recorded at the Pärnu Music Festival in Estonia.
- PAAVO JÄRVI RETURNS TO BERLIN
- PAAVO JÄRVI INTRODUCES THE ESTONIAN FESTIVAL ORCHESTRA TO JAPAN
- ZURICH ANNOUNCES ITS FIRST SEASON WITH PAAVO JÄRVI
- THE RHEINGAU MUSIC PRIZE AWARDED TO THE DEUTSCHE KAMMERPHILHARMONIE BREMEN AND PAAVO JÄRVI
- PAAVO JÄRVI LAUNCHES 2019 WITH THE NEW YORK PHILHARMONIC
- START OF A GOLDEN AGE FOR TONHALLE-ORCHESTER ZÜRICH